Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Friday, 2024-03-29, 5:23 AM RSS Main | St Yseri and same new maps - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 3 (Mod) » News » St Yseri and same new maps
St Yseri and same new maps
Friday, 2013-06-14, 11:54 AM

Message # 21

JCasals

Major
Veteran User

Hi!

I'm at a very early stage, in not too good of a shape and re-thinking how should I proceed

Haven't had any error so far

Regards

Friday, 2013-06-14, 1:24 PM

Message # 22

holdup
NGS3

Colonel
Senior Moderator

I have played and it is a very good mission.carte explain, smooth running of the games. good job jagdflieger

I play PANZERS and you?

Monday, 2013-06-24, 10:51 PM

Message # 23

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Quote (holdup)
I have played and it is a very good mission.carte explain, smooth running of the games. good job jagdflieger

Thank you for your words of appreciation holdup. Unfortunately, the model editing, I do not understand, so I can promote new missions in the game. The community, however, both must increase. I have been working on a new map. ..

Added (2013-06-24, 10:51 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I will build a new map. I've always thought, and decided. The big battles are largely known already completed. Maybe other games .... but it can be played. I chose therefore the only scheduled or canceled military operations. First up is: Hercules military operation. When completed it will show some results in an alternate timeline.

Tuesday, 2013-06-25, 2:30 PM

Message # 24

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Well alternate timelines fascinates me, so bring it on! biggrin

By the way, I have never heard of "operation Hercules". Can you tell some more about it. I really like such stuff ya' know smile

Sunday, 2013-07-14, 9:33 PM

Message # 25

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Quote (Tiger-Ace)
Well alternate timelines fascinates me, so bring it on! By the way, I have never heard of "operation Hercules". Can you tell some more about it. I really like such stuff ya' know

Hercules The operation was a German war plan. German paratrooper attack, some Italian help against Malta. Rommel and Hitler supported the plan. Rommel in Africa fought so well that later was considered superfluous to have a plan. When did the conquest of Malta, Rommel wanted to lose again but this time she did not have enough German forces. If the plan will be implemented in time to win the Germans in Africa. Then due to heavy German air attacks on Malta was very weak. However, Hitler was afraid of falshirmjäger losses. After Crete considered too dangerous for parachute assault. Now we can prove that Hitler had strayed ..

Added (2013-06-30, 10:42 PM)

Quote (Tiger-Ace)
Well alternate timelines fascinates me, so bring it on! By the way, I have never heard of "operation Hercules". Can you tell some more about it. I really like such stuff ya' know

Hercules The operation was a German war plan. German paratrooper attack, some Italian help against Malta. Rommel and Hitler supported the plan. Rommel in Africa fought so well that later was considered superfluous to have a plan. When did the conquest of Malta, Rommel wanted to lose again but this time she did not have enough German forces. If the plan will be implemented in time to win the Germans in Africa. Then due to heavy German air attacks on Malta was very weak. However, Hitler was afraid of falshirmjäger losses. After Crete considered too dangerous for parachute assault. Now we can prove that Hitler had strayed ..

An early image of the map. Fort St. Elmo, Valletta. Difficult for the city because mingle within the European and Arab culture. Mosques and churches are peacefully coexist.

Added (2013-07-14, 9:33 PM)
Sam new picture from Malta,from sity of Valetta. 

Thursday, 2013-07-18, 2:52 AM

Message # 26

roberto21

Lieutenant
Veteran User

When will it be ready for download

Friday, 2013-08-23, 11:25 PM

Message # 27

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Quote (roberto21)
When will it be ready for download

I do not know when it will be ready for the show. I'm working on it, and if you do not have time or ideas then stop. Valetta is probably already done, now I am building an airport. On the map, this is not United. Diverse and unique landscape a bit difficult to shape. Now the sky at night, but I want the day or morning sky to him. I'll steal from the RFB.
cool

Added (2013-08-23, 11:23 PM)
I'm still working on the map. Malta's topography is almost complete. Now comes the story of the loading screens, and a few little things. How do I put a new sky in the game? I want to move the sky from the RFB. I do not want to be visible in the background mountains. In the RFB  the sky is DirectDraw Surface Image, however, the in Panzers is it DXT. 

Thanks for your help!

Added (2013-08-23, 11:25 PM)
I'm still working on the map. Malta's topography is almost complete. Now comes the story of the loading screens, and a few little things. How do I put a new sky in the game? I want to move the sky from the RFB. I do not want to be visible in the background mountains. In the RFB  the sky is DirectDraw Surface Image, however, the in Panzers is it DXT. 

Thanks for your help!

Saturday, 2013-08-24, 3:32 PM

Message # 28

Lucas_de_Escola

Generalissimo
Senior Moderator

You can try "Xnview". You can open the Directdraw file and save as DXT.
I don't know if it will offer positive results.

However, you can use the skies "Desert" or "Night" of CP3

Message edited by Lucas_de_Escola - Saturday, 2013-08-24, 3:35 PM

Saturday, 2013-08-24, 6:29 PM

Message # 29

MABM009

Colonel general
Senior Moderator

Good Job Comrade Jagdflieger, But I Have a Error whit your Map:

SDoodad::Initialize: Couldn't load object: objects/17 terrain objects/Bier_Kiste voll.4d

Best Regards Comrades.

Saturday, 2013-08-24, 9:41 PM

Message # 30

Lucas_de_Escola

Generalissimo
Senior Moderator

Según parece, te falta ese objeto (Caja de botellas de cerveza, si no me equivoco. Creo que la ofrecí en la 2.15). Y es que hay que aclarar cuando se hace un mapa bajo qué actualización está hecho. De lo contrario pueden pasar estas cosas.

Sunday, 2013-08-25, 9:32 PM

Message # 31

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Quote (MABM009)
Good Job Comrade Jagdflieger, But I Have a Error whit your Map: SDoodad::Initialize: Couldn't load object: objects/17 terrain objects/Bier_Kiste voll.4d

Best Regards Comrades.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MABM009

The problem is a missing object in your panzers 3 . This is a beer crates. There are two solutions.
1 re-install the panzers 3 and every mod update.

2 open your map in the editor. When loading offers the deletion of missing objectum. Ok down and save the map you have loaded in the editor. Then it will work.

Monday, 2013-08-26, 1:41 AM

Message # 32

MABM009

Colonel general
Senior Moderator

No Comrade, the Problem is: You use the Panzers 3 Version 2.15, and I have the 2.1
This is the Error.

Vale Lucas, se Claramente que me Falta ese Objeto, pero lo e Comentado porque no savia de donde era, Bamos... de Donde lo A via Sacado Jagflieger, ahora que me as Dicho tu que es de la 2.15, todo Arreglado.

Saludos - Best Regards.

Monday, 2013-08-26, 2:39 AM

Message # 33

Lucas_de_Escola

Generalissimo
Senior Moderator

Un placer atenderte.

Monday, 2013-12-30, 4:52 PM

Message # 34

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Completed the course., I will upload soon. Here's the loading screen. 1280x1024

The map was Hungarian and English with subtitles. Meglehetőssen great. The action takes place in the largest island of Malta. The game is hard enough, few heavy weapons. The player must seek the abandoned / lost supplies, vehicles.

Added (2013-12-30, 4:52 PM)
The map is complete. Quite a lot of side mission. The side missions are useful for playing through the map. While playing, you save often! Here you'll find the map.

I modified the map. I took a couple of plants which can be annoying when loading. Beautified the environment: Some new Roman ruins and a fountain in the living Arabic church. Changes in the intensity of the water. The map version is 1.1 If a person encounters an error I am trying to improve. Thanks so far for downloads.

http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....1.1.zip

Two charging picture I have included it. Choose the right one! I own the bigger picture of my monitor optimized for 1280x1024. This is not good if you choose the other one.The map in two endings. At the end of the map Germans conquered Malta. The following map is probably going to be a battle of Egypt.

If someone can not get the map of St Yseri  off the,  can try again here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/da1ykcbmh9skz9k/St+Yseri.zip

Message edited by Jagdflieger - Tuesday, 2013-12-31, 5:59 PM

Tuesday, 2013-12-31, 4:56 AM

Message # 35

Lucas_de_Escola

Generalissimo
Senior Moderator

It's great to have a new map. Thank you, Jagdflieger, I hope that other players will follow your example.
However, I want to say that the map contains some plants from those created by Sforza to his "mod", and these plants are not in "CP3". Best to open the map with the "editor" and delete them.

Saludos.

Tuesday, 2013-12-31, 3:30 PM

Message # 36

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Quote Lucas_de_Escola ()
Nagyon jó, hogy van egy új térképet. Köszönöm, Jagdflieger, remélem, hogy a többi játékos is követi a példát. Azonban azt akarom mondani, hogy a térkép tartalmaz bizonyos növények azoktól által létrehozott Sforza az ő "mod", és ezek a növények nem a "CP3". A legjobb, hogy nyissa ki a térképet a "szerkesztő", és törölje őket. Saludos.

Thank you for your words of praise. I try to increase the number of game maps, so as to increase the number of players. Can you name Sforza plants? To easily remove the Map. Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, 2013-12-31, 4:37 PM

Message # 37

Lucas_de_Escola

Generalissimo
Senior Moderator

Unfortunately, we already delete them and do not remember what. But, I seem to recall that they were 4. and all of them were the same plant. I think that they were located at the doors of two big buildings.

Thursday, 2014-01-09, 1:05 AM

Message # 38

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Quote Lucas_de_Escola ()
Unfortunately, we already delete them and do not remember what. But, I seem to recall that they were 4. and all of them were the same plant. I think that they were located at the doors of two big buildings.

I modified the map. I took a couple of plants which can be annoying when loading. Beautified the environment: Some new Roman ruins and a fountain in the living Arabic church. Changes in the intensity of the water. Map 1.1 version may encounter an error if someone I am trying to improve. Thanks so far for downloads.

Added (2014-01-09, 1:05 AM)

I found a bug in the map. The game can be played just confusing me.The ship Blücher sometimes arrive too early. The vessel may enter only if it has a small German port. If the flag has a German port. Now, you may have been solved. Here is the 2.1 version:

http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....1.2.zip

The previous version has been deleted.

Here are some pictures. The map starts at night, but the sun comes up it:

(Please clear  my 34.  message because the link is dead there.)

Message edited by Jagdflieger - Thursday, 2014-01-09, 1:14 AM

Sunday, 2014-01-12, 2:30 PM

Message # 39

LordOfThePotatoes

Lieutenant
Veteran User

Realy great mission you have made.

But there is something I would like to ask you:
- Why does MGs on tanks deal AV damage and not anti infantry?
- What should I do after capturing the city? After repeling couple of waves in the night nothing happens. Should I hunt down every single French in the city or what?

Sunday, 2014-02-23, 9:38 PM

Message # 40

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Quote LordOfThePotatoes ()
Realy great mission you have made. But there is something I would like to ask you:
- Why does MGs on tanks deal AV damage and not anti infantry?
- What should I do after capturing the city? After repeling couple of waves in the night nothing happens. Should I hunt down every single French in the city or what?

Thank you for your compliment. St Yser: MG weapons in violation of armor? I have used them in the unit that was the editor. Maybe it's because some vehicle weaker armor. To win, you need to clean the city from the French soldiers.

Added (2014-02-23, 9:38 PM)
I'm working on a map of Egypt.   Map Name:   Sandsturm in Gisa. This map comes with time after the Malta map. The continuation of the siege of Malta. Here are a few pictures of it:

The map of St Yser 20 people have downloaded so far. The map Hecules-Operation 11 people have downloaded. Thank you all for trying downloader my work!

Message edited by Jagdflieger - Sunday, 2014-02-23, 9:40 PM

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 3 (Mod) » News » St Yseri and same new maps
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024