Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Thursday, 2024-03-28, 2:26 PM RSS Main | Mods for RfB - Page 4 - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Forum » Rush for Berlin » Tools & Modding » Mods for RfB
Mods for RfB
Saturday, 2013-05-11, 0:02 AM

Message # 61

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Die neue Panther Turm ist fantastisch! biggrin I think it's better than what the game is van.Próbáltad Panzers? Does it work? In the middle there are what outfit? Luftwaffe? Kriegsmarine?
This site has a lot of German uniforms :  http://www.oakleafmilitaria.com/german_uniforms.html

Do not use We the navy to the German side as well?

Unfortunately, we do not have warships .. cry maybe when we color a Russian Ark German team supplier.
. Very quickly you did the Panther bunker. But, nevertheless, professional job!

Gute Nacht Komrad!  cool

Added (2013-05-11, 0:02 AM)
---------------------------------------------
A castle in the British commando map. Even a village or an industrial area and be ready for the static map.

Message edited by Jagdflieger - Saturday, 2013-05-11, 0:03 AM

Monday, 2013-05-13, 11:10 PM

Message # 62

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

The tower should work ingame. I have placed it in the 6. american mission, but haven't tested it yet. I am very busy at the moment, and work very hard so I don't have that much free time to spare. :P
The unit in the middle of the panther-bunker-picture is an early version of Adolf Hitler. I plan to make him as a unit too. Could be fun to have that bastard in the game, making some katushas "attack ground" were he is staying and so on lol. The kriegsmarine would be a nice addition to the mod, I might make 2 or 3 units with them, when I get the time.
Your map looks really great. You manage to get the same level of detail as the original game and that is quite astonishing smile Keep up the good work!
Some of the work since last time:

Tuesday, 2013-05-14, 9:32 AM

Message # 63

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

The tanks are beautiful! I like the way you work in the mud on the surface. It makes the experience real vehicles. the old units will be retained or deleted them new? The SS infantry is too flashy / neon in colors of camouflage clothing. Something you should blunter. In the evening, looking for something.
  Hitler was a good idea to missile attack. We can make storm  sapper, so that it can be serviced vehicles. Only in the unit file must be added to the skill. Evening to look after him as well.
  Very few of the buildings in the game. There is no change. There should be struck only a few colors. Three new housing will have plenty of options.
  Thank you for your praise to the map. If you send private e-mail address I send a message. You can view it live.

I came into the label into the vehicles. Very funny and nice! I look forward to the Kriegsmarine unit as well! wink

Tuesday, 2013-05-14, 6:04 PM

Message # 64

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Hello again. I have made the panther-turret work ingame. Here is a picture: 

You are properly right about the waffen SS skin. I will take a look at it asap smile I am not sure what you mean by the "sapper" thing. A new unit request i think, but what do you exactly mean?
I don't thing I want to work on the buildings as well. If I do, then only a few. :P
I have sent you a private email adress. I look forward to see your map. I will try to make it a part of the campaign.

Added (2013-05-14, 6:04 PM)
Does this Waffen SS skin suit you better?:

Thursday, 2013-05-16, 10:35 PM

Message # 65

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

The new SS camouflage color is perfect. More realistic and more beautiful than the first version was. I also found two German camouflage paint here it is:

It was a summer camouflage dress:   

This is a cover of a vehicle:  

I hope you will use them. What you were using to the SS, it's almost like what I found summer camouflage clothing.

The Panther -bunker is cool!  I would probably recover some cracking in the concrete, or the top of a furrow in the concrete.

Can tree branches, and a letter to the SS soldiers helmet? As is the case for sniper

Added (2013-05-16, 10:35 PM)
Hello Tiger Ace!

I sent the map. Hope you like it. You got it? There is a huge problem. I would like to make the Tiggers, and I need to test the map. To see whether the work tiggers? My maps so far as they launched a multi-map. I called them as: (2) Operation Flaming Rhein.map. Then I copied them in the Skirmis map. The map was launched last game menu. I chose the LAN option Skirmish game and a map. The player was the player 1 and the Player 2 was the enemy Do you know what I mean?Gamespy shut down the game servers. Starter LAN and exit the game into windows. How can I get around this? Kirángatni do not want to keep the computer from the net cord and back again.   cry

Saturday, 2013-05-18, 10:34 PM

Message # 66

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

hello Kamrad Jadgflieger! smile
Sorry for my late reply, but I have been very busy for the last 3 days - VERY busy! wacko
Thanks for the compliment on the waffen SS skin, I like the result very much myself.
About the panther-tower concrete suggestion. I have fixed it, so it looks more real. I too thought it lacked some cracks in the upper part of the "tower".
As for the camo you have found. Thanks, they will be put to good use! cool

I have taken a look on your map. Very good I must say, considered that it is not finished yet. You can begin your work on the triggers, and the final details, because I have found a way to integrate it as part of the campaign. It is only a test, but it works smile
I have uploaded the updated version of the mod to you as for anybody else, that want to try it out. 
The link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pboda7m98nmsdv4

Monday, 2013-05-20, 11:56 PM

Message # 67

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Welcome Komrad!

Thanks for the upload! Is already taking down. I'm very curious about it!

Added (2013-05-19, 8:44 PM)
I really like the new units! Thanks for the package, I tried it out. There is a problem. The panther turret of white concrete. Can see in the picture. All units are very nice.

Added (2013-05-20, 11:56 PM)
Hello Tiger Ace!

I notice that appeared in the Custom tab in the game menu. You brought it up? How can i put my map here? I made a custom 1 map files and copy the Mods folder. Here are the subfolders:

C: \ Program Files \ Stormregion \ Rush for Berlin \ RfB_mod \ Main \ maps \ Custom

Wednesday, 2013-05-29, 9:02 PM

Message # 68

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Hello co-worker Jagdflieger! smile
I am glad that you like the new units. I don't know, why you are having problems with the panther turret.... I have  checked the files I sent you, but I can't find the mistake anywhere. I will try to look further into the problem, but I can't promise anything.

I don't know how the "costom" tab appeared. O_O I surely didn't create it, but it has happened to me before, but I really don't know why. I have placed your mission as a forth mission in the tutorial-campaign. Does it appear there in your game too?

Anyways, (again) I am glad you liked the new units! smile

Added (2013-05-29, 9:02 PM)
oh, by the way, I think you asked me how to access a free camera in the editor in an earlier message. To do his: simply click the F1 key on your keyboard, then you will access a free camera.  Hope it will help you! biggrin

Wednesday, 2013-05-29, 10:42 PM

Message # 69

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

The free view (F1 buttom) function. Thank you. So far, I did not know that. Unfortunately, my map can not start the game. He stopped so the MOD. development. This is a big problem.

I saw  on tanks, camouflage net, or bushes in Ranzers 3. Is hhis complex  to built in RfB on tanks?

Thursday, 2013-06-13, 8:00 PM

Message # 70

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Sorry for the long period where I have been absent, but in Denmark it is the great exam-period of the year, and nearly all time is used on school-work.  cry
However only 1 week of exams is remaining and after that, it will be modding-time for sure! biggrin
I have tried to look into the possibility of putting camo-nets and bushes onto tanks and soldiers. I have read several of the .4d files to learn this (and oh boy they are some loooooong text-files), but I can't make such a thing. I tried to do the same wit the Waffen SS infantry as you requested, but without any results. I do think it is possible, like we have seen in PANZERS, but unfortunately I am no 3d modeler. sad
I have found some time to make a couple of new german units, 1 Luftwaffe ground-personnel squad, and 1 kriegsmarine officer and you suggested. More f these units are coming, when I got the time needed. 

Added (2013-06-13, 7:05 PM)
New campaign screen:

Added (2013-06-13, 8:00 PM)
I tried to make a new icon for the desktop-shortcut  smile

Thursday, 2013-06-13, 11:47 PM

Message # 71

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Hello Tiger Ace!

I'm glad you're here and you got something else. Both models brilliantly well done! I do not know the impossible in creating the infantry. Can you send me the two new model was in e-mail? Thanks in advance.
  The new menu is picture perfect with emerging industry standards with the game. I think it is as good as the original but has a different feel.
  Good luck in school exams!  cool

Monday, 2013-06-17, 9:01 PM

Message # 72

racz16

Private
User

Hello everyone!
Now I'm creating a Turan I (hungarian medium tank). Here you can download some pictures: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g4k8no
But we can't put perfectly to the game. So if someone can put a model to Rush for Berlin or Panzers, please help us. For example we don't know how can we modify the wheels and the turret's rotation and we can't make good UVW map for the model.

Tuesday, 2013-07-02, 6:23 PM

Message # 73

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Hello again everyone! Finally I am finished with that da** school-work! cool
Welcome  on-board racz16! I have seen you pictures, and they look very very very good. smile
I am all new on the field of 3d modelling, but I guess I can learn how to add skins to models. I will certainly make some research on the topic.
As you mention yourself, we need help to put the new vehicles into RfB. Some pro perhaps (PantherG? help hello )
Anyways, really nice work you got there racz16!

Added (2013-06-25, 2:48 PM)
@Jagdflieger: Here you have the two new units smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?d8sdm5s5mydx5rf

Added (2013-07-01, 10:12 PM)
Hello again friends smile

Here is some more work from my side:

Soviet autumn-camouflage uniforms, and a new "Panther" tank, which does not overlap the original, but adds another version of the famous panzer. Hope you like it happy

Added (2013-07-01, 10:34 PM)
Experimenting with the camouflages provided by Jagdflieger. Should we replace the original with this new skin?

Added (2013-07-01, 10:38 PM)
More experiments... tongue

Added (2013-07-02, 6:23 PM)
even more experiments with camouflage patterns found on the web:

With the help of the panzer-camouflages, I can accelerate the reskinning of several units from the game. It makes it a-lot easier! smile ( I have seen the missing skin on the right track of the panther, and I have fixed it)

I have also replaced the driver units for the germans, to the more realistic "tank-ace" unit, since it would be those driving the vehicles in reality. Furthermore I have changed the german units on the bmw r75. Rubbish or O.K.? wink

@ racz16: What program do you use for making your 3d-files? If you use 3d studio max then there is a program, that will help yu create 4d-files for panzers. However, we will need to convert the files into the 4d-files used in RfB, and for that we have a converter. I just don't know how to run it "in reverse", since it only converts files from RfB to panzers and not the other way around. Hope this help biggrin :
The 4d-file editor: http://panzers.ucoz.com/load/jre_stormregion_4d_editor_v01/8-1-0-37
The RfB to panzers converter: http://panzers.ucoz.com/load/8-1-0-12
P.S. you need java to run the 4d-file editor (more info in the link)!

Thursday, 2013-07-04, 1:43 PM

Message # 74

racz16

Private
User

Hello, Tiger-Ace!
I used 3ds Max to create the model and then I used Stormregion's 4D Editor to create the .4d file and set up the dummies. I also used the converter but it is only usable to convert from RfB to Panzers. It can't convert from Panzers to RfB. But it's useful because you can't open RfB's models in the 4D Editor, only Panzers's models. So if you want to see RfB's models you have to first convert to "Panzers model" and then you can open it. But Panzers models are usable in RfB, me and Jagdflieger put my model to RfB. I know how can we use dummies like the engine's smoke's or other effects's place.
But we still have some problems. We don't know how can we set the wheel's and the turret's pivot point. We don't know how the track's texture scrolling. And unfortunately we can't make good UVW map, so we can't create texture. If anybody can't make UVW map I'll try again but I'd prefer someone who can make it very well.

Tuesday, 2013-08-27, 10:33 PM

Message # 75

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

I managed to move a unit from the panzers 3 in the RFB. There are still some problems, but the new unit works. Everything to be perfect, I have to know the contents of the UNIT  files . In the two games athe Unit file are different. The file contains different data.

Added (2013-08-27, 10:31 PM)
Hello Tiger Ace! What's new with you? It was time to create something for the summer? It got lost in the forum!

Added (2013-08-27, 10:33 PM)
Hello Tiger Ace! What's new with you? It was time to create something for the summer? It got lost in the forum!

Friday, 2013-10-25, 0:10 AM

Message # 76

Rafael196

Private
User

Guys i new i need a little help with the Stormregion unpacker i just unpacked my original Rush For berlin Gold ( with Rush for The Bomb expansion) and he says that MAINBOMB.pk is not a pak file and when i unpacked the game the both 3 campaign is imcomplete missing most of the mission from the game plz i need help to extract the game files

Added (2013-10-25, 0:10 AM)
oh by the way the Rush for Berlin Gold you can buy at Steam its really cheap 3 or 4 dollars i think!

Monday, 2013-10-28, 0:20 AM

Message # 77

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Quote Rafael196 ()
Guys i new i need a little help with the Stormregion unpacker i just unpacked my original Rush For berlin Gold ( with Rush for The Bomb expansion) and he says that MAINBOMB.pk is not a pak file and when i unpacked the game the both 3 campaign is imcomplete missing most of the mission from the game plz i need help to extract the game filesAdded (2013-10-25, 0:10 AM)

I do not get you exactly what you have written. You can not extract the  RftB pack files? The packer can not be unpacked. I asked the developers they told me. Once upon a time...

Friday, 2013-11-01, 5:10 AM

Message # 78

Rafael196

Private
User

what i saying is when i unpack my original game it doesnt extract the all missions and i cant extract the expansion file rftb pak file th extractor says its not a .pak file but it is!

Friday, 2013-11-01, 9:12 PM

Message # 79

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Quote Rafael196 ()
what i saying is when i unpack my original game it doesnt extract the all missions and i cant extract the expansion file rftb pak file th extractor says its not a .pak file but it is!

the RFB-packer,can only RFB pack file to unpack. The RfTB file does not work with. I wrote to you earlier. If you have a gold version is in isnstant editor. It manages to pack files without unpacking. You can not modify the unit in gold version editor, but you can do map.Just start the instant editor. I've done a lot RftB map, if you can claim it and put it up here.

Message edited by Jagdflieger - Friday, 2013-11-01, 9:12 PM

Saturday, 2013-11-09, 12:24 PM

Message # 80

Rafael196

Private
User

thx

Forum » Rush for Berlin » Tools & Modding » Mods for RfB
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024