Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 5:50 PM RSS Main | Mods for RfB - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Forum » Rush for Berlin » Tools & Modding » Mods for RfB
Mods for RfB
Friday, 2013-03-08, 2:34 PM

Message # 21

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Hello Jagdflieger.:) 

I am working very hard to get all the files together, so that you may have them. Be patient -it will be worth the waiting time;) 

I have made a german hero for the game. I plan to put him into the missions, as a character. The hero is Hans von Grobel from the panzers series. I though that he would be great to have in Rush for Berlin.

Ingame pictures of some german units:

Added (2013-03-08, 2:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oops Jagdflieger, I had not seen you last messege before now.
I have made use of several of the phase 3 skins in rfb. So far the germans and russians have camouflaged tanks:) 
I still need to modify a lot before this mod is finised, but if you want, then I can send the mod as it is to you.^_^ 

Friday, 2013-03-08, 10:05 PM

Message # 22

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

I am waiting patiently, but because of the pictures heavy. The units look very well. Like the vehicles. smile  Accross you can pack units from the panzers 3 in  the RfB? for example: Sd Kfz 234/2 In the RfB-there is  night-vision. Real because the units like this are allowed to increase his sight distance by a night. Can you do infantry like this? I saw it in panzers 3 . But he did not make sense there because they were not in a benefit at night.

Monday, 2013-03-18, 7:49 PM

Message # 23

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Yeah I think I might be possible. I will see what I can do about it. The SS assault squad n Panzers Phase 3 had a modified version of the STG with nightvision. I think you can also make infantry have nightvision in RfB.:)
By the way, some more work in progress.

Here is alexandr Vlaidimirov with 2 russians tank-skins I have made. Also some "penal-infanty" for winter fighting.

What do you think of these germans skins?

P.S. sorry for the late reply.:(

Message edited by Tiger-Ace - Monday, 2013-03-18, 7:50 PM

Monday, 2013-03-18, 8:08 PM

Message # 24

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Hi! I waited for your answer already! The Russian tanks are very good. I like it that you coloured the details an one with an other colour than the vehicle. (chests, fuel containers ) the mud looks well on the vehicles. The new German units like. I wait for the night-vision infantry ( vapyr) In the RftB Indiana Jones acted. Did you see him? Character who cannot be played unfortunately. Would you not be able to pull his leather over a position? I was thinking long time ago that make indiana jones- mod for  RfB. Stealthy skill, he would need him according to me, and ranger-skill. What do you say to the idea?

I would like your work at what soon to test. Good the pictures

Message edited by Jagdflieger - Monday, 2013-03-18, 8:10 PM

Monday, 2013-03-18, 9:14 PM

Message # 25

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

oh boy! Indiana Jones is in RftB??!!!!
I haven't had the chance to play RftB yet, but I might order it.
If you can send me the .unit files, .4d and .dds files for indiana Jones, I will add him to the ever-growing mod:) 
Iagree that he should have the stealth skill. It fits him very well. You know the ark of the covenant is also in RfB. Indiana Jones + ark of the covenant + nazi soldiers = X_X

Monday, 2013-03-18, 10:39 PM

Message # 26

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

The i can see it you are a dr Jones   you  fan too  Great! (but bad that dr jones cannot use his lash. but  let his weapon be a handgun/revoldver. Let wounding him be strong for the revoldver)  I can't out pack it from the  RftB pack file. The stormregion packer not capable out pack him.

Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 8:57 PM

Message # 27

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

If you can try to send me the main.pak file, I will take a look at it. smile

It is of the same game, so it must work somehow. (I think lol)
And yes,  i am a big fan of Dr. Jones

Added (2013-03-19, 8:57 PM)
German medic in winter-uniform:

Message edited by Tiger-Ace - Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 8:58 PM

Tuesday, 2013-03-19, 9:09 PM

Message # 28

Triodo

Major
Junior Moderator

Tiger-Ace

Hey, thats skin looks very great!

I have seen worse skins in First Person Shooters games!

Hello, I'm the rookie but gladly reply all the questions about things that I understand.

Sorry for my spic English, if you know Spanish, WRITE IT!

Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 8:42 PM

Message # 29

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Haha me too, especially the old fps skins were very bad. smile
Thanks for the kind words.

Added (2013-03-20, 8:42 PM)
Greetings everybody! smile
I ant to ask, if anyone cansend some good photos (in color) of some soviet infantry uniforms, rom the late period of ww2. -1944 + 1945 -
I am not very clever on the subject myself, so any help would be happily accepted. I would also like some winter uniform pictures from the soviet red army too.
If possible,  will reskin my soviet troops from those photos.

Message edited by Tiger-Ace - Wednesday, 2013-03-20, 8:42 PM

Friday, 2013-03-22, 3:05 PM

Message # 30

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Hello comrade. :-) I found a side. There are Soviet uniforms here from 1919  entirely until 45.
Here the link: 

http://englishrussia.com/2011/04/03/uniforms-in-the-red-army/

I hope so I was able to help you. I try to put it up it RftB pack filet but does not succeed 188mb.

What you would speak an airforce refreshing? The wermacht  in1945  Arado Ar used 234 one already. Would you be able to give exterior like this to the German bombers? A tiny velocity would not be harmful to them possibly... 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arado_Ar_234

http://www.one16thtiger.com/C_B%201_48_Ar234_B.html

You know him Horten 229 bombers? It  in RftB he's in. This cannot fly there only. It RfB German bomber may be easier would be that way to replace...

Friday, 2013-03-22, 9:00 PM

Message # 31

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Wow that site is just great! Thank you so much :-)
I will try to convert these uniforms for use in the game.
Maybe you can upload the main.pak file on mediafire. Try a free accout, I use that myself. :-) Then you can send me the downloadlink in a private messege.
I know a way to replace the me 262 with the Horton 229 Wunderwaffe-bomber. I just need the files.

I don't think I could make the Arado Ar 234 bomber, because I don't know how to create 3D-models. It could have been awesome.

Some preogress - red devils squad:

Sorry for my late reply, but I could'nt post it. My internet is not fuctioning correctly. Sometimes I wonder, why can a terrorist upload a threatening video from a cave in Iran, when I can't post anything on the forum from my wifi in Denmark lol. :-)

Added (2013-03-22, 9:00 PM)
Thank you yet again for the excellent pictures. Here is some of the work I have done on the soviets:

New smg squad for the red army:

Friday, 2013-03-22, 9:17 PM

Message # 32

PantherG

Colonel
Veteran User

Nice work for your soviet uniforms Tiger Ace! Just a question: why do they all have a moustache ( like Stalin)?;-)). Is it a tradition to put moustaches or beards on soldiers in that game ? Lol!
In fact, during this period of history, very few soldiers wore such hairy accessories, this is evident on pictures, especially for the germans and the americans. Some exceptions however: Adolf Galland wore a big black moustache ( but he was a fighter pilot), the panzer ace Kurt Knispel wore a big beard too..
See you!

Fan of panzers

Friday, 2013-03-22, 9:43 PM

Message # 33

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

@PantherG: Yes you are right. I though about the "Stalin-beards" myself. I think I will change them later tonight.
It looks absolutly stupid. smile Thanks for pointing it out.

Friday, 2013-03-22, 9:57 PM

Message # 34

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

I am glad how I may have helped it for you. The red devils are very good! They US they took parachuters' place in the game? That Russian soldier the dresses of who are snowy very much beautiful Latvian! Horten 229 according to me the it would be necessary to put it onto He 111 of his places. The BMW a motorcycle would call it the He 111 end the  Sdkfz would call Hortent for the   Horten wounding him would be bigger. Would this be solvable?

Subscribe to the net in Iran!  cool

Friday, 2013-03-22, 10:45 PM

Message # 35

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

I am glad that you liked the red devils. They will not replace the original us airborne, but will be a new playable unit in the 4. Western mission:)
the issues you have with the horton-aircraft can be solved easily. But to do it, I must have the main.pak files;)

Saturday, 2013-03-23, 0:26 AM

Message # 36

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

I charged it it RftB pack file. Hope you can download it and I help with him.

http://filefeltolto.hu/letoltes/11c8632e230c9939/main-rftb.pak

http://filefeltolto.hu/letoltes/11c8632e230c9939/main-rftb.pak

<a href="http://filefeltolto.hu/letoltes/11c8632e230c9939/main-rftb.pak">http://filefeltolto.hu/letoltes/11c8632e230c9939/main-rftb.pak</a>

Saturday, 2013-03-23, 2:08 PM

Message # 37

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Thanks for the file, but I also have trouble unpacking it. The packer tool, says it's not a PACK file.
I really don't know how to open it. cry
Does anyone know a solution for this??

Saturday, 2013-03-23, 3:06 PM

Message # 38

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Whit the original stormregion packer I cannot  it too. He announces this for me though. They are on the side here other packerek. The packerekből you tried to work with other one here?

Sunday, 2013-03-24, 4:42 PM

Message # 39

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

If you mean the PANZERS Unpacker tool, then yes I ave also tried that one. Diden't work either.
I have serched the web for solutions for several hours last night, but I diden't get any results.:(

Does anyone know a solution for this? Maybe the ony way of accesing the files is to ask some of the old game developers themselves. They might still have some of the program if we are lucky...

Wednesday, 2013-03-27, 7:50 PM

Message # 40

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

What is included in the add-on? I think this will be a new mission. . (It unitok very beautiful)You are adding a few unitsfrom the Panzersoutin the RFB,? (Puma, JagdPanzer 4, rail gun?) You are adding a new building textures? I am Hungarian, and now also in Hungary are interested in my work. Today by two guys in the Hungarian board.  ;) 

When can we expect to elkészülsz your job? The only person working on it?In the  Panzers  3areunits  also Hungarian. Maybe you put a couple in RFB?

Forum » Rush for Berlin » Tools & Modding » Mods for RfB
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024