Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Friday, 2024-04-19, 4:45 AM RSS Main | A Way to Play Online with the LAN - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Multiplayer & Online Gameplay » A Way to Play Online with the LAN (I figured out a way to play the online mode with the LAN)
A Way to Play Online with the LAN
Tuesday, 2018-10-02, 5:37 AM

Message # 1

Kavinsky

Sergeant
Veteran User

Hey, so I was exploring around here to see if I could find answers to another question I had going on, but found that there were some people who were seeking a way to make the online work for some people, whether between friends or people on here. I managed to find an excellent resource, oddly enough from another RTS community, called Radmin VPN. Some of you may know this, others perhaps not, but what this does is essentially creates a "server" and uses the internet connection between two or more computers to connect to this "LAN". It's a false "server" which emulates the features of a LAN and allows computers to remotely connect through. Once you have created this and connected, you can then host a LAN multiplayer game and be able to connect to each other's PCs.
My friends and I were able to enjoy a couple of games of multiplayer and enjoy the campaign like the good old days. It doesn't always work when it comes to internet connection, since someone with a poorer internet may not be as quick to load, but its a lot better than having to constantly go to and fro each other's houses to enjoy Panzers.
http://www.radmin-vpn.com/index4.....kYU2g.3
Give it a whirl.

Kavinsky

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Multiplayer & Online Gameplay » A Way to Play Online with the LAN (I figured out a way to play the online mode with the LAN)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024