Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Saturday, 2024-04-20, 2:28 AM RSS Main | The snake is going to smoke - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Modding & Customization » The snake is going to smoke (Brazilian Expeditionary Force in ww2)
The snake is going to smoke
Friday, 2016-12-16, 2:40 AM

Message # 1

wargamer

Major
Veteran User

Hi guys,

I am going to start developing skins for the Brazilian Expeditionary Force, also known as 'FEB' (Força Expedicionária Brasileira) - their symbol was a snake smoking a pipe. Brazilians from all the country fought bravely against germans and italians in the italian theatre and this is my way to honor them.
To be more realistic I would like to record the speeches in Portuguese (our native language) and I wonder if anybody has a translation, in English, of the speeches used in the game. Best regards, comrades.

Friday, 2016-12-16, 1:29 PM

Message # 2

Panzernet

Major general
Veteran User

Sforza are brasilian, but the last time i talk with him, he was working in chemistry or other industries
Some translations in english i can do, but not my native language, but i'll try it

Wargamer, one petition, can make a japan skins? Based in the french african models
PM if want more details

Im looking for people to make the Pacific Campaign mod for Panzers II and more

Saturday, 2016-12-17, 3:06 AM

Message # 3

wargamer

Major
Veteran User

Hi Panzernet,

Thank you for your effort in helping me with the translations. I will probably have to translate each speech of the US army in the main.pak and then use them to do my own speeches to be recorded.

I've already contacted you through the PM regarding the skins.

Best regards.

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Modding & Customization » The snake is going to smoke (Brazilian Expeditionary Force in ww2)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024