Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Saturday, 2024-04-20, 3:42 PM RSS Main | Phase one: installation problem, blue screen etc. - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Technical Support » Phase one: installation problem, blue screen etc.
Phase one: installation problem, blue screen etc.
Sunday, 2011-02-06, 8:20 PM

Message # 1

snailman

Private
User

Hi,
I am new to this game I have just bought phase 1... after install and restart the game locks the computer with blue screen, saying irql_not_less_than_equal. I dont have vista, using XP SP3 on dual core laptop. Tried to test all mem, and hardware no help. I installed 1.10, and 1.21, still nothing, blue death all the time. Anyone has idea about what had happened here?
thanks a lot.

ISA

Tuesday, 2011-02-08, 5:57 PM

Message # 2

VPf2
Owner of the Website

Generalissimo
Administrator

Hey,

I'm not a technician but from what I hear this be a lot of things. You might want to try installing all the newest graphics (ATI\Nvidia), processor and mainboard drivers and the newest version of DirectX. Since you have a laptop it will be much easier to track all of them. If else fails there is not much you can do because the company that created PANZERS went bankrupt and the producer CDV doesn't officially support the game anymore. The only other site that could help you is kanelx.de.

Wednesday, 2011-02-09, 2:02 AM

Message # 3

Lucas_de_Escola

Generalissimo
Senior Moderator

Yes, looks like a graphics card problem.

Friday, 2013-02-01, 11:51 PM

Message # 4

lordbrunn

Major
Veteran User

Hi Lucas! i have a simple question for you. Why italian planes that are in "main" cannot work in any way in cp2 or cp3? thanks in advance. ciao

parcere subiectis et debellare superbos

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Technical Support » Phase one: installation problem, blue screen etc.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024