Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Thursday, 2024-04-18, 3:38 PM RSS Main | New official Codename: Panzers forum from CDV US! - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Technical Support » New official Codename: Panzers forum from CDV US!
New official Codename: Panzers forum from CDV US!
Tuesday, 2010-06-15, 11:32 AM

Message # 1

subSilver

Private
User

Hello everyone,
as many of you guys know, the german company "CDV germany" is out of money and on her last legs close to the end.

At the 21. September. 2010 there will be a meeting of creditors from CDV germany in the german city "Frankfurt am Main".
There they will make a decision on the future of the company CDV germany...and it don`t looks like the german forum or website is coming back...

As long as this needs, here are some good news from kane´s board (http://www.kanelx.de/wbb2). CDV US is planing an new official Codename: Panzers forum! And also, they rescued some panzers stuff from an old ftp.

More, even i don`t know biggrin Im sorry for my bad english...

I hope there will some more news about that, or even the new forum, in the future!

Added (2010-06-15, 11:32 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Mhh, today i got some bad news with me. Like we know from CDV, there are no big deal´s anymore about the "Panzers"-game and so, the "new" forum CDV-USA tell´d from, is the normal empty-lazy CDV-USA forum some of you may all ready know...

http://forums.cdvusa.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Nothing about an new forum or something like that, the only thing is, they got problems by installing some new stuff and as soon as that is fixed, thats the "new forum".

Sorry guys...

Message edited by subSilver - Friday, 2010-06-11, 12:56 PM

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Technical Support » New official Codename: Panzers forum from CDV US!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024