Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Thursday, 2024-04-18, 8:23 AM RSS Main | Help with Panzers and Phase 2. - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Technical Support » Help with Panzers and Phase 2. (any help with loading issues.)
Help with Panzers and Phase 2.
Friday, 2012-07-13, 4:02 PM

Message # 1

royalhussar

Private
User

Hello all,
sorry to crash this forum but I cant find one for the 2 games I have.
Ok, I recently stumbled accross the Panzers phase one and phase 2, complete discs and all the stuff that goes with them.
I am running a nicely spec'd machine on windows 7.
I cannot complete instal of phase 1 as it tries to access the panzer.com link to check for upfates but i think that site must be gone. When i try top open the game from the DT icon it tells me i must have admin privelidge to open.....I am the ONLY user on my pc, there are no other non admin accounts!
I tried installing phase 2 thinking it may update and bypass issues on phase 1, but same problem, it close after checkin DiVx, then when i try to open it, it tells me i need admin prvelidges again!.
Myself and my boy would love to try out this game......any help gratefully acknowledged.
Cheers

Saturday, 2012-07-14, 3:37 AM

Message # 2

YOSOYO

Lieutenant colonel
Veteran User

Quote (royalhussar)
I am running a nicely spec'd machine on windows 7.

right button in the icon of the game, properties, compatibility, run this program as and administrator, ok. and try now to run the game.
I have windows 7 and I have to do this to almost all games and you must set in some games in compatibility you must do compatibility with windows xp in some games too.

Quote (royalhussar)
I cannot complete instal of phase 1 as it tries to access the panzer.com link to check for upfates but i think that site must be gone. When i try top open the game from the DT icon it tells me i must have admin privelidge to open.....I am the ONLY user on my pc, there are no other non admin accounts!
I tried installing phase 2 thinking it may update and bypass issues on phase 1, but same problem, it close after checkin DiVx, then when i try to open it, it tells me i need admin prvelidges again!.

Sorry if it isn't the correct answer, I don't understund you very good, try if this works.

sorry for my english and please ¡¡¡contestenme en español si lo entienden!!!xD

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Technical Support » Help with Panzers and Phase 2. (any help with loading issues.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024