Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Friday, 2024-03-29, 4:54 PM RSS Main | Questions about the IngameAnimationMaker - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: VPf2  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 3 (Mod) » Technical Support » Questions about the IngameAnimationMaker
Questions about the IngameAnimationMaker
Monday, 2012-10-01, 5:52 PM

Message # 1

Teo41

Lieutenant
Veteran User

Hello everyone! I'm writing from my iPad so don't care about typing mistakes.
I open this new topic because I would like to listen to the veterans of this mod if there are any solutions to my problems:

1) I noticed that both the ge 7,92mm MG34 and the ge 7,92mm MG42 don't shoot when manned by soldiers, while the su maxim mg and the us us m2hb browning mg works perfectly. Why this 'discrimination'? ^^

2) Is there any way to change the direction of the incoming support planes (heavy bombers, recons, cargo and paratrooper transports)? I mean, in the game is possible to decide from where the air support will come holding LMB and turning the mouse... is it possible too in the Ingame Anim. Maker?

Thanks! biggrin

The German soldier amazed the world. The Italian sharpshooter amazed the German soldier

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 3 (Mod) » Technical Support » Questions about the IngameAnimationMaker
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024