Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Saturday, 2024-04-20, 0:31 AM RSS Main | Maps for panzers II v1.06/1.07 - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Mods for PANZERS Phase 2 » Maps for panzers II v1.06/1.07
Maps for panzers II v1.06/1.07
Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 12:01 PM

Message # 1

orgit

Sergeant
Veteran User

Good morning.
I have prepared 3 SP maps for Panzers Phase 2 v1.06/1.07
Ambient: desert. With this excuse I have concentrated myself with programming and scripting.
A 4th map is almost finished.
At the moment ingame text are in Italian. English version is ready but still to upload.
I hope I have posted in the right part of the forum.
Below you can find the link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/nWLsWYPD/Mappe_SP_panzersII.html
or for english ver:
http://www.4shared.com/file/bvWQgy6Y/PanzersII_maps_English_ver.html

Message edited by orgit - Thursday, 2011-12-01, 11:43 AM

Friday, 2011-12-09, 11:07 PM

Message # 2

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Sounds nice biggrin downloading now! tongue
Always happy to try some new maps XD

Saturday, 2011-12-10, 11:48 AM

Message # 3

orgit

Sergeant
Veteran User

Many thanks.
As I have already said, they are simple maps and even a bit bare because I have chosen desert ambient to concentrate in discover how script works (and it costs lots of hours). In any case I have installed phase three and I am preparing a new map in a village that "should look better" and I hope interesting. A 4th map always in desert ambient is almost finished, is related to the three alredy done. I want to make a little story of 5 maps. I have started to enrich the maps (with phase three stuff) that you have downloaded and also to correct a bit.
Again, many thanks Tiger-ace.
Orgit

Tuesday, 2011-12-13, 6:07 PM

Message # 4

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Hi orgit!
I'm so glad to hear that more maps are being created for the game. biggrin And yes your maps are a little "bare" but they are great anyways! smile I myself have created some maps that I woould like to upload but some d*** error always prevent me from doing it...
However I'm happy that you are planning to make more missions! tongue It can be very boring to just keep playing your own dry Looking forward to see them! booze

Wednesday, 2011-12-14, 4:01 PM

Message # 5

orgit

Sergeant
Veteran User

Hi tiger-ace,
I have really appreciated your reply. I will soon post 4th mission. I have almost completed design of 1st map for phase three at village but it will require more times.
thanks and I hope to hear you soon.
orgit

Wednesday, 2011-12-14, 9:12 PM

Message # 6

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Hi orgit smile I really look forward to see your new map! I will be checking evereyday for it happy
By the way, have you tried my new map (Fall of Berlin). It is avabile for download! tongue It would please me if you did so cool
$IMAGE1$
(P.s. It is always a pleasure to talk to somebody that appreciate your replies happy I feel the same way about yours!)

Added (2011-12-14, 9:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------
There should have been a picture at the "$IMAGE1$" part... Don't know why it isen't there.....

Saturday, 2011-12-17, 1:24 PM

Message # 7

orgit

Sergeant
Veteran User

Hi, tiger-ice!.
PLEEEAAASE, nobody is answering to these questions concerning phase 3:

1) German mechanics heals friendly infantry units. (I would have aspect tanks) Is it correct?.
2) I have started to modify my previous maps but now tactical bomber is a jet aircraft and not a stuka.
Where I can find it?.
I'ill downlod your map immediatly.
Thanks
orgit

PS sorry but where I can find your map?
I am thinking I am blind angry
downloaded

Message edited by orgit - Saturday, 2011-12-17, 1:30 PM

Sunday, 2011-12-18, 6:58 PM

Message # 8

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

I really don't know how to fix this... But the tactical bomber thing really also freaks me out too wacko If I where you I would write VPf2 a "personal message" on how to fix theese things. He knows about nearly anything with Panzers! biggrin

Added (2011-12-18, 2:45 PM)
Hey orgit! smile I'm very sorry but I didn't see the last part of your message before today. deal (The part about my map)
If I'm not mistaken then you can find it in: Downloads/User Mods/Maps/. It is called "Fall of Berlin"
Place the downloaded .rar file on your desktop and "extract" the files maually. surprised
There's more information on this in the "install instructions file" which also is in the oploaded file. If you can't find it, just write me tongue
P.S. I'm so sorry for the little late reply. I hope it's ok. happy

Added (2011-12-18, 6:58 PM)
You may have to upgrade your version of "Panzers Phase 3" to 2.0 orgit. It's the version I have used to create my map with. smile Else you may run into some errors... wacko

Monday, 2011-12-19, 11:58 AM

Message # 9

orgit

Sergeant
Veteran User

Hi!!!!! Tiger-Ace!!!!.
It is a pleasure to hear from you.
Now I know, I am blind.Of course I have downloaded your map, but it is going to wait because:
1) I have started Cherburg mission ( smile amazing) and to be honest I am looking at is script and I have discovered at the moment two interesting things that I am going to put in my previous mission (already done).
2) I am working daily to the 5th mission (longer and I hope better) that will end this Barnes story (threee already posted)
3) 4th short mission is ready but I need to translate and make some small changes.
After I will start your map!!!!! biggrin
Bye
orgit

Message edited by orgit - Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:22 AM

Monday, 2011-12-19, 4:14 PM

Message # 10

Tiger-Ace

Lieutenant general
Veteran User

Hi!!!!!!!!! orgit!!!!! ( biggrin )
i'm looking forward to see your maps. I will be checking for them every day tongue

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Mods for PANZERS Phase 2 » Maps for panzers II v1.06/1.07
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024