Sd. Kfz. 186 "Jagdtiger"
-- Contents of the archive --
General files (Unit information file, 4d models and dxt and/or dds textures)
Custom content (Unit picture)
-- INSTALLATION --
1. Add "ge jagdtiger.unit" to *\Panzers Phase 2\Run\Mods\units.
2. Add ge_jagdtiger.4d; ge_jagdtiger.dds; ge_jagdtiger_wreck.dds; ge_jagdtiger_wreck_exp.4d to *\Panzers Phase 2\Run\Mods\units\ mechanical
3. Add "game.ini" to *\Panzers Phase 2\Run\Mods folder
Open the "game.ini" (if you already have one in the folder) and add the following line in the "German and Hungarian unit" category:
short name = Sd. Kfz. 186 „Jagdtiger“
Type name = Tank Destroyer
Tips = >>kitoltendo<<
Unit desc = Jagdtiger’s (Hunting Tiger) development started in February of 1943 and on October 20th of 1943, wooden mock-up was presented to Adolf Hitler. Jagdtiger’s role was to support infantry and combat armoured vehicles at long ranges. Two prototypes, one with Porsche suspension (made up of 8 roadwheels) and one with Henschel suspension (made up of 9 roadwheels) were completed in February of 1944.Its first designation was Jagdpanzer VI, but later on it was named Jagdtiger and received number Sd.Kfz.186.Production was planned to start in December of 1943 but started in July of 1944 but PzKpfw V Panther’s production received priority and Jagdtiger’s production was slow. In January of 1945, Jagdtiger’s production received priority but the overall situation did not allow the full-scale production.
4.You can now play the game.
-- OPTIONAL --
1. Go in to the MOD\Mods folder (incl. in the archive) and rename folder "menu (OPTIONAL)" to "menu"
2. Copy the renamed folder to the *\Panzers Phase 2\Run\Mods folder. You can also add the unit picture to the .tga pictures manualy, using the "Jagdtiger_icon.bmp" located in the "Custom" folder (if you need information about doing that please write in the panzers.ucoz.com forums.