Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Friday, 2024-03-29, 4:17 AM RSS Main | New extension for the game. - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 3 (Mod) » News » New extension for the game. (Report bugs, errors. opinions, etc.)
New extension for the game.
Monday, 2013-03-04, 11:09 PM

Message # 1

montymontanam

Major
Veteran User

Hi guys.
Finally I finished the job I was working on. It is an extension with files I have find out on Internet, here, files I have debugged and files I made. Also includes my map "Battle Of River Neva".
It includes all the files that had been published here till yesterday. The last I included was Sforza's japan cannon type 38.

For install this, you must have updated CP3 version 2.1 with the MABM bugfix at least at 27-Feb-2013 (The last at the moment I am writing this). You will find the instructions to install it in the .rar file. (In english y en español)(Si quieres intalarlo en español, cuando se te de a elegir la opción de español, selecciónalo, y luego vuelve atrás en el instalador para ver las instrucciones en castellano.)

Here is the link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!qEFTG....5NGkHHI

Hope you like it.

PD:
Gracias a todos vosotros por seguir expandiendo este juego, por haberme ayudado a realizar este trabajo, ya que con el afán de mejorar CP3 he aprendido a realizar cosas que antes no sabía, no sólo del juego, sino de informática, como por ejemplo, cómo hacer un instalador. Por causas ajenas a mí, no podré seguir realizando grandes proyectos como éste, si acaso pequeñas actualizaciones.
Gracias MABM por el aumento de reputación. Espero que os guste y que lleguen muchos proyectos nuevos.

The engine of the Panzer is a weapon just as the main-gun.
Regards from Spain.

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 3 (Mod) » News » New extension for the game. (Report bugs, errors. opinions, etc.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024