Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Friday, 2024-04-19, 10:23 PM RSS Main | Codename: Panzers Commando - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Forum » Everything » Codename: Panzers Commando (04/09/2014 returned Neocore!)
Codename: Panzers Commando
Sunday, 2014-09-07, 2:57 PM

Message # 1

holdup
NGS3

Colonel
Senior Moderator

-developer Storm Region created the first game: Codename: Panzers Phase I  in 2004.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-One year later in 2005 the same  company released Codename: Panzers Phase II and the game was a success just like the first one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-2009 after the last game came out, a real-time strategy was released by developer InnoGlow and publisher Atari.

-And now we’re next to create an epic Codename: Panzers game for the fans, which will be a turn-based strategy game. More details coming son!

The Hungarian Neocore Games studio, in parallel with his work on Deathtrap and The Incredible Adventures of van Helsing III, decided to "resurrect" a license that RTS fans know very well, Codename: Panzers.If the announcement is not yet official, it comes to teasing, many elements are already there, what present this project in a few words.For the uninitiated, Codename: Panzers is a RTS series started in 2004 with Codename: Panzers: Phase 1 and who was absent since 2009 after the release of Codename: Panzers: Cold War. I have unfortunately played only in the first part but I keep a very nice souvenir. I also planned (without really knowing when...) lay you a little test!Studio Neocore therefore recovered the license (purchase?) and we will propose soon Codename: Panzers: Commando. However, unlike the previous games, this new component will not real-time and will benefit from a turn-based mode.For now, the information are very required but the following image nonetheless reveals some interesting details. We learn for example that the title, as his name let him consider, will focus on a squad of commandos and that your men will be brought to evolve (component RPG). For scenario, it was designed before all to secret missions of WWII.

Codename: Panzers Commando is still at the simple stage of the teasing. Other information (images + trailers) comming up .

El húngaro Neocore Games studio, en paralelo con su trabajo en trampa mortal y Las increíbles aventuras de van Helsing III, decidió "resucitar" una licencia que RTS fans saben muy bien, Codename: Panzers.

Estudio Neocore, por tanto, recuperó la licencia (compra?) y propondremos pronto Codename: Panzers: comando. Sin embargo, a diferencia de los juegos anteriores, este nuevo componente no será en tiempo real y se beneficiará de un modo basado en turnos.Por ahora, las informaciones son muy necesarios pero en la siguiente imagen sin embargo revela algunos detalles interesantes. Nos enteramos por ejemplo que el título, como su nombre lo que consideran, se centrará en un escuadrón de comandos y que sus hombres serán llevados a evolucionar (componente RPG). Para el escenario, fue diseñado ante todo para misiones secretas de la guerra.

link info : NEOCORGAMES.com

I play PANZERS and you?

Message edited by holdup - Tuesday, 2014-09-09, 5:21 AM

Thursday, 2014-11-27, 1:27 PM

Message # 2

Kristof

Colonel
Veteran User

This is great news, I can't wait to see what this is all about!!!  biggrin biggrin biggrin

Saturday, 2015-02-21, 9:04 PM

Message # 3

holdup
NGS3

Colonel
Senior Moderator

ACHIM

--------------------------------------------------------

NEOCORGAME

I play PANZERS and you?

Message edited by holdup - Saturday, 2015-02-21, 9:27 PM

Forum » General Forum » Everything » Codename: Panzers Commando (04/09/2014 returned Neocore!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024