Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Thursday, 2024-03-28, 3:02 PM RSS Main | Custom briefing templates - Phase One - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Modding & Customization » Custom briefing templates - Phase One (Is anyone interested in these ...)
Custom briefing templates - Phase One
Wednesday, 2016-03-02, 12:21 PM

Message # 1

roadie

Major
Veteran User

I made 'blanks' for the creation of custom briefing screens and thought maybe folks might want to download them. These are all 29 briefing screens of phase one. They are in psd format and have to be saved as tga files for the game of course. I cut the photos out and removed the text as well as intensifying the colors a bit. Here is a screenshot of what a template looks like:
https://zarafa.belug.de/owncloud/index.php/s/NxdtTzjMn2NIhCS

I packed the whole thing as a zip file and it has 78MB - Maybe it can go into the Downloads section here if you are interested?

... coming to think of it, here is a download link to the archive for the time being:
https://zarafa.belug.de/owncloud/index.php/s/FVDuMs6R5uA4kuF  (78MB zip file)

Added (2016-03-02, 12:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
No feedback so far but thats ok. Does anyone know how to link to a custom briefing screen at the start of the mission?

Message edited by roadie - Friday, 2016-02-19, 3:08 PM

Thursday, 2016-03-03, 11:57 AM

Message # 2

Panzernet

Major general
Veteran User

Thx for make this, i was finding time ago something like this

Im looking for people to make the Pacific Campaign mod for Panzers II and more

Message edited by Panzernet - Thursday, 2016-03-03, 11:58 AM

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Modding & Customization » Custom briefing templates - Phase One (Is anyone interested in these ...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024