Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Thursday, 2024-03-28, 11:54 PM RSS Main | Scripting and Triggers for Phase 2 - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Modding & Customization » Scripting and Triggers for Phase 2 (looking for resources and documentation)
Scripting and Triggers for Phase 2
Friday, 2016-02-19, 12:10 PM

Message # 1

roadie

Major
Veteran User

Hi Everyone, I am working on a concept to see if it is possible to create a complete campaign for Phase 2 using the software supplied with the game. Not a mod but more like a mission pac. Resources on the scripting language used in the animaker program is what I am looking for. My searching on the internet has not turned up any documents except for the tutorial from nightgambler  which is great of course. Is there a list of 'universal scripting statements' or a syntax reference for the language at all?
Thank you for any help and I am very happy to have found this site which seems to be the last active one.

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Modding & Customization » Scripting and Triggers for Phase 2 (looking for resources and documentation)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024