Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Friday, 2024-04-19, 9:49 PM RSS Main | Creating new vehicle units - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Modding & Customization » Creating new vehicle units
Creating new vehicle units
Thursday, 2012-11-08, 1:48 AM

Message # 1

Hurin

Lieutenant
Veteran User

Hi guys.
I'm a good 3D modeller, but I'm totally green about Panzers unit creation procedures.
I'd like to create a complete set of Italian war vehicles, would someone have the patience for teaching me.
What I'd need to know is:

1) which softwares/tools I need to purchase (...and may be where?)
2) how they work, or where to found their manuals
3) how to test new creations
4) how to share them once they work fine

wacko Any volunteers?

By the way, fantastic project and site! Wow!

Aurë entuluva!

Monday, 2012-12-31, 8:51 PM

Message # 2

lordbrunn

Major
Veteran User

I'm interesting toyour project: i created some mods such as P-40, fIAT CINGOLETTA, FIAT CAMION 627 and others ; infortunately i m not able to use the "4d manager" java that is downlable in the site. i only change skin of other vehicles quite similar. if you want i send you some examples nevertheless i improve the fire power and armies of the mitic m13-40. ciao a presto

parcere subiectis et debellare superbos

Thursday, 2013-01-17, 6:50 PM

Message # 3

Hurin

Lieutenant
Veteran User

Ye, thanks. Need my mail or will you use a link?
Also, can i help you into modeling new vehicles?

Ciao.

Aurë entuluva!

Friday, 2013-01-25, 8:57 PM

Message # 4

lordbrunn

Major
Veteran User

ciao HURIN,

I could use the one in your profile thanks! By the way, do you know if exist an other tool like Panzer Unpacker or almost able to transform Dxt files in DDS or v.v.? thanks bye

parcere subiectis et debellare superbos

Saturday, 2013-01-26, 0:03 AM

Message # 5

Hurin

Lieutenant
Veteran User

No, I don't know. I'm only good into 3d modeling. At least, I was really good years ago; but I can learn it again very quickly, for such a goal as creating Regio Esercito for Panzers.

Cheers.

Aurë entuluva!

Saturday, 2013-01-26, 1:58 AM

Message # 6

montymontanam

Major
Veteran User

Panzers Unpacker:
http://panzers.ucoz.com/load/panzers_unpacker_version_0195/8-1-0-38
For editing .dds files I recommend you Paint.Net, a program that allows you work with .dds and .tga files

The engine of the Panzer is a weapon just as the main-gun.
Regards from Spain.

Saturday, 2013-03-30, 0:39 AM

Message # 7

Jagdflieger

Colonel
Veteran User

Hello Comrades! Making a Mod or additions to the RFB. Extent that the game manages to change from dependence to be able to help many people. Tiger Ace fantastic new textures that many units. Created new units such as the British Red Devils. There are two things we do not. We would like to extract RftB units. The site has been found in the file manager is not able to extract files RftB pack. Can anyone find a solution?
  The second and perhaps fontossasb problem, you can not edit in 3D unit. Is there anyone care to join us? I do not know is it possible 3 units from the Panzers move it into the RFB. Maybe he did Panzers three units are designed to feel like they are in the RFB's? Find us on RFB department. There are photos of Tiger Ace is far from his work. Very nice winter units, contemporary Russian uniforms, tanks, and a few new "outfit".

All are welcome, and thank you in advance for your help!

(RFB editor of more opportunities for creating tracks and editing, as in building. worth trying. Any help welcome) biggrin

Added (2013-03-30, 0:39 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Hello Comrades! Making a Mod or additions to the RFB. Extent that the game manages to change from dependence to be able to help many people. Tiger Ace fantastic new textures that many units. Created new units such as the British Red Devils. There are two things we do not. We would like to extract RftB units. The site has been found in the file manager is not able to extract files RftB pack. Can anyone find a solution?
  The second and perhaps fontossasb problem, you can not edit in 3D unit. Is there anyone care to join us? I do not know is it possible 3 units from the Panzers move it into the RFB. Maybe he did Panzers three units are designed to feel like they are in the RFB's? Find us on RFB department. There are photos of Tiger Ace is far from his work. Very nice winter units, contemporary Russian uniforms, tanks, and a few new "outfit".

All are welcome, and thank you in advance for your help!

(RFB editor of more opportunities for creating tracks and editing, as in building. worth trying. Any help welcome) biggrin

Wednesday, 2013-10-09, 12:59 PM

Message # 8

Ali22

Private
User

Te dejo el enlace del hilo desde el principio por si quieres conocer su
desarrollo y saber qué contiene. Al final del hilo tienes el enlace de
descarga ofrecido por MABM, ya que los anteriores se han ido borrando.

ileatherwear http://ileatherwear.com/
designer leather jackets designer leather jackets
pmp pmp

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Modding & Customization » Creating new vehicle units
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024