Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Thursday, 2024-03-28, 9:03 PM RSS Main | How to rebuild the "main.pak" - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Modding & Customization » How to rebuild the "main.pak"
How to rebuild the "main.pak"
Thursday, 2011-11-24, 2:13 AM

Message # 1

Rusoski

Major
Veteran User

Curently I am trying to make a Nazi Zombies project witch allow you to survive some rounds of zombies attack...

Baced in COD Nazi Zombies, I already finished the skins for "yu civilian yu-3 squad()-in" but I dont have any idea abouth how to rebuild the "main.pak", if there is a way, could you please tell me?

The other thing I have read is that you can place the skins into this folder "Panzers II\Run\Mods\units\walker", but I am not sure if I need to download some files to make mods work...

And the last thing is if could I change the stats of the unit, for example meelee attack or the way they walk or run...

Thanks for comprehension, as you can see this if my first post on this page. tongue

Oh! I could never make that the train tow the cars :S

Friday, 2011-11-25, 5:18 PM

Message # 2

VPf2
Owner of the Website

Generalissimo
Administrator

Hey,

how to rebuild the "main.pak", if there is a way, could you please tell me?

You don't need to rebuild any pak files. Just open your game.ini file and put in a new path (you'll put everything into a folder), you can create as many paths as you want. Example:
Search = .\CP3-Studio;.\CP3-Main;.\CP3-RfB;.\CP3-Staliningrad;.\CP3-Cherburg;;
Now mod files will be searched in MyPanzersFolder\Run\CP3-Main\, etc.

The other thing I have read is that you can place the skins into this folder "Panzers II\Run\Mods\units\walker", but I am not sure if I need to download some files to make mods work..
As I said before you need to create a new path and add everything into that folder. So in your case you should create a new path called "Mods":
Search = .\Mods;;
You don't need to download anything, simply run Panzers_Phase_2_Mod.exe if you have modded your game.

And the last thing is if could I change the stats of the unit, for example meelee attack or the way they walk or run...

Everything is done in the "unit" file. There is a very wide range of modifications available but you'll need to find out anything for yourself, because if I go into detail it will take a long long time. Maybe this tutorial I wrote will shed some light

Oh! I could never make that the train tow the cars :S

Simply drag a car onto the locomotive while in the editor.

Thanks for comprehension, as you can see this if my first post on this page. tongue

No problem, hope this helps

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Modding & Customization » How to rebuild the "main.pak"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024