Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Thursday, 2024-03-28, 3:08 PM RSS Main | PROBLEM WITH MEDALS IN CODENAME PANZERS 1 & 2 - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Technical Support » PROBLEM WITH MEDALS IN CODENAME PANZERS 1 & 2 (I have FX Interactive original CD versions from maybe 2007?)
PROBLEM WITH MEDALS IN CODENAME PANZERS 1 & 2
Tuesday, 2018-03-20, 8:29 AM

Message # 1

Paneko

Private
User

Hello!! Hola!!

I'm a Panzers fan since many many years ago, and recently I wanted to replay the game and discovered this community so gonna be playing the new campaigns or Codename: Panzers III soon biggrin Heheheh

My problem is that, sometimes, I finish the missions perfectly, in ''Excellent'' or things like that, but the ''medals'' that you get in every mission when you complete it (I think the game gives you them if you complete it in ''Excellent'' or the best way to complete the mission), doesn't appear to me sometimes...

For example in Allied Campaign (my latest missions completed) Tobruk and Tunisia missions in CP2, I didn't receive any medal eventhough I passed them as excellent, but in another random missions I get them (even sometimes with or without completing them as ''Excellent'' / ''Very Well'')

I have the original CD's of CPI and CPII from FX Interactive that I bought so many years ago in a shop, and I remember that they worked well when I played this game when I bought it (I think I had Windows XP at that time...) Now I have Windows 10 but to play the games I use the ''Compatibility Mode Service Pack 2 or 3'' I don't remember.

Can you help me please community??? Is very annoying that I couldn't get every detail in the game idk why, it's frustrating....

Best regards and thank you a lot, I hope you can help me!!! Un saludo y muchísimas gracias a todos espero que podaís ayudarme!!!!

PD: I can't wait to play the Pacific Theater with Japan in CP3 hehehehe, for playing CPIII do you recommend me buying CP2 in Steam??? (And do you think this problems [the medals in campaigns for example]will be gone...?)

PD2: I also can't play online, but I read I think in this community that's because it's down and you need steam if you wan't to play these games online right? GameSpy don't work yes?? That's so many problems!! What I can't understand is why sometimes I receive the medals and some others I don't, it's crazy!!!!

BEST Regards from Asturias, Spain!!

A Codename: Panzers fan from Asturias, a region in north of Spain.

Message edited by Paneko - Tuesday, 2018-03-20, 8:30 AM

Tuesday, 2018-03-20, 5:30 PM

Message # 2

Panzernet

Major general
Veteran User

Paneko, Te he enviado un PM, saludos!

Im looking for people to make the Pacific Campaign mod for Panzers II and more

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Technical Support » PROBLEM WITH MEDALS IN CODENAME PANZERS 1 & 2 (I have FX Interactive original CD versions from maybe 2007?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024