Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Saturday, 2024-04-20, 9:57 AM RSS Main | Skin Glitch? - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Technical Support » Skin Glitch? (I think my game is having issues with the new skins.)
Skin Glitch?
Wednesday, 2015-12-23, 4:17 AM

Message # 1

Kavinsky

Sergeant
Veteran User

Hello,
I just recently downloaded the Red Version of Panzers: Phase III and have just recently noticed some issues with the game. The game itself works fantastically, but there seems to be an issue with the new skins. While the game works, the skins on certain vehicles and items such as the new Kubelwagen, not amphibious, are having issues. The skins, seem to have this issue of webbing out into various random colors across the screen. Much to my dismay, the game seems to have this issue a lot. The Lowe, various sd. kfz variants have this same issues as well. I don't know what else to do, but if anyone can give me some help, I would love to know if there are any patches, mods, or file work to fix this issue. If there is anything else I should tell you regarding my game, please ask me.

Kavinsky

Tuesday, 2015-12-29, 2:24 PM

Message # 2

Lucas_de_Escola

Generalissimo
Senior Moderator

It is a very strange case. It is the first time I read about this problem. Perhaps, it occurs for reasons related to the compatibility with the operating system.

Friday, 2016-01-01, 7:42 AM

Message # 3

Kavinsky

Sergeant
Veteran User

I have changed the compatibility, but it remains indiscriminate as to what system I run it on, since the skins continue to glitch and fray into a spectrum of colors. I do ask if the game itself is designed to run on a computer with a 64 bit graphics card, rather than a 32 bit graphics chip. If so, then it may explain why the game has issues with the new graphical designs. If there is any new information that can be provided, or that I should be providing, pertaining to my game, please post a message to me.

Kavinsky

Tuesday, 2017-05-02, 8:34 PM

Message # 4

wargamer

Major
Veteran User

Hi comrade, greetings

I dont't know if you have already solved this problem, but I've also experienced it in one of my computers (it's a HP netbook running Win 7 32 bits with on-board graphic card using gma 3150 as driver).

I haven't solved it yet, but it appears to be related with the .dds files of the customized skins (it doesn't happen with the native textures).

Best regards.

Wargamer.

Saturday, 2018-04-14, 7:18 AM

Message # 5

Kavinsky

Sergeant
Veteran User

I have returned, after having previously been gone for so long. I learned that my previous operating system was just far too old to handle the newer graphical details included in the mods. I also received a new operating system and laptop, so it can successfully run the game and handle the newer content introduced.

Added (2018-04-14, 7:18 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Anyways, I'm actually here to also ask another question. The website won't allow me to post the question in a new thread, so I'll do it here for my own convenience's sake. I was looking through the game files and wondered if it was at all possible to move the main campaign from Panzers: Phase One into the files for Panzers III and be able to play it. I attempt this a while ago, and learned that there were missing set pieces and buildings, which were not in the main files for Panzers III. However, because I'm an amateur and don't want to mess my files and Panzers III up, I decided against anymore file-work and decided to look to the professionals, or more experienced, here for potential answers. If there's any information regarding this, please feel free to deliver some input.
~Thanks.

Kavinsky

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Technical Support » Skin Glitch? (I think my game is having issues with the new skins.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024