Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Friday, 2024-03-29, 1:22 PM RSS Main | reboot problem phase one windows 8 - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: InfraScope  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Technical Support » reboot problem phase one windows 8
reboot problem phase one windows 8
Saturday, 2013-09-07, 4:43 PM

Message # 1

daaking

Private
User

Hi,

I've bought this beautiful game quite some time ago, and I was just able to play.
But now, I have a new PC, with windows 8, and when I install, it tells me to reboot. I've done this a couple of times, installed the game again, but nothing worked. I've searched on the internet a lot, and I finally found a thread about it. They said something about patches and XP compatibility. The problem is, I'm not really a computer expert, and I don't know how to do all these things. I've downloaded a patch, but I didn't know how to install it. When I used the .exe file in the download, it told me mss32.dll was missing or something. Please help me!

Saturday, 2013-09-07, 9:20 PM

Message # 2

MABM009

Colonel general
Senior Moderator

This is the Problem Comrade: Windows 8, this Operative Sistem is not Compatible whit Old Games.
You Can't Play Codename Panzers in Windows 8.
Windows 7 and Vista Yes, but no 8.

Best Regards Comrade. MABM.

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 1 & 2 » Technical Support » reboot problem phase one windows 8
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024