Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Friday, 2024-04-19, 11:00 AM RSS Main | Three Questions - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: VPf2  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 3 (Mod) » Technical Support » Three Questions (questions about fixed equipment and SS units)
Three Questions
Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 7:54 AM

Message # 1

Halder

Sergeant
Veteran User

First Question
When playing the CP2 scenarios with the CP3 mod I noticed that (during the unit purchase phase) that you can purchase (or acquire as they don’t seem to cost anything) fixed guns and aircraft. I purchased some fixed guns (machine guns) but could not move them, so what would I do with weapons I can’t move, am I missing something or do they just appear on the unit list but are not really to be used in the scenario.

Second Question
I also noticed that you can purchase/acquire aircraft and gliders. These aircraft do not fly, is that correct? And the gliders cannot be moved though I can put troops in them. Again, how is this equipment used?

Third Question
I noticed that I can also purchase SS units (infantry and tanks) what advantages do these units have? Are they stronger?

Oh, I read a discussion about a Pacific Front mod for CP2, that would be fantastic!

Thanks
Halder

Friday, 2011-12-30, 9:56 PM

Message # 2

alessandro

Lieutenant
Veteran User

at the end you are able to solve the problem fatal error Sboard:: Create frame Parent id (-1) is not val?

Monday, 2012-01-02, 3:22 AM

Message # 3

Halder

Sergeant
Veteran User

I have no idea what you are talking about?

Monday, 2012-01-02, 4:49 AM

Message # 4

Markus_von_Hamburg

Sergeant
Veteran User

It's a widely found problem with the panzer phase 3 mod, especially for Vista and Windows 7 users. It occurs when one tries to open the skirmish window. It is fixed by running panzer_phase_2_mod.exe rather than panzer_phase_3.exe, but strangely mod.exe doesn't work with either of the preriously mentioned operating systems.

No matter what my username says, I speak very little German. (Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch)

Tuesday, 2012-01-03, 10:29 PM

Message # 5

YOSOYO

Lieutenant colonel
Veteran User

Quote (Halder)
First Question
When playing the CP2 scenarios with the CP3 mod I noticed that (during the unit purchase phase) that you can purchase (or acquire as they don’t seem to cost anything) fixed guns and aircraft. I purchased some fixed guns (machine guns) but could not move them, so what would I do with weapons I can’t move, am I missing something or do they just appear on the unit list but are not really to be used in the scenario.

this units you should no select it in the mission start
Quote (Halder)
Second Question
I also noticed that you can purchase/acquire aircraft and gliders. These aircraft do not fly, is that correct? And the gliders cannot be moved though I can put troops in them. Again, how is this equipment used?

this units the same, don't select they.
Quote (Halder)
Third Question
I noticed that I can also purchase SS units (infantry and tanks) what advantages do these units have? Are they stronger?

the gb units are stronger? the france units are stronger? the russian soldiers are stronger? NO.
this doesn't do anything, it can be german, italian or ss but this doesn't do anything(the italian infantry are - powerull than german but it is an exception).

sorry for my english and please ¡¡¡contestenme en español si lo entienden!!!xD

Thursday, 2012-01-05, 2:22 AM

Message # 6

alessandro

Lieutenant
Veteran User

thanks i resolved

Thursday, 2012-01-05, 5:25 AM

Message # 7

Markus_von_Hamburg

Sergeant
Veteran User

How? I've been at it for a few weeks now.

No matter what my username says, I speak very little German. (Ich sprache ein bisschen Deutsch)

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 3 (Mod) » Technical Support » Three Questions (questions about fixed equipment and SS units)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024