Logged in as Guest | You are in group "Guests" | Friday, 2024-04-19, 4:42 AM RSS Main | Topic : Panzer Phase 3 mod Problem - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: VPf2  
Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 3 (Mod) » Technical Support » Topic : Panzer Phase 3 mod Problem (Problem.... :v)
Topic : Panzer Phase 3 mod Problem
Saturday, 2011-08-06, 12:18 PM

Message # 1

ImperialKaskins

Sergeant
User

Hi everyone in the Panzer Phase Community, I am ImperialKaskins from Malaysia and i have recently found out Panzer Phase 3 mod for Panzer Phase 2, i have played Panzer Phase series and i dislike Cold War.

Right to the topic, I am currently having problem with Panzer Phase 3 mod installation.

1st problem is whether i don't know is the Panzer Phase 3 uploaded file has been corrupted or not, my Winrar and 7.zip said it got error corrupted file, but it somehow manage to unpack it. I tried redownload it from another website and it also have the similar problem. I tried from Megaload, and another 2 site from this one, ( cant remember ). I Downloaded part 1 and 2 but i tried unpack one at the time and also two at the time. Both of em give me a similar error message. File is corrupted. I only manage to install part 1 ( even with the message said is corrupted ) , somehow i can't find part 2. I tried downloading from 2 sites, currently the 3rd site...

Panzer Phase 2 File
What i see is
Panzer Phase 2.exe
Panzer Phase 2 mod
(Another one i think is Italian language, not very sure.) [ But is 100% cannot be run ]

Panzer Phase 2 info
E:\Panzer Phase 2\( Panzer Phase 2.exe The location ) instead of default.
1.08v
English version
It does not have Run Folder.

PC spec
Windows 7 32 Bit ultimate
I7 920
Ati 5850 Asus
3GB ram
Asus motherboard ( the one the 1st one can support i7 )

Adding on, is there a readme installation other then the one from Installer ( setup page ). I will try to edit here again if i manage to take the picture of the error ( This Pc is public PC only have internet )

Thank you for reading and helping.

WE ARE HERE TOO.... PLAY....

Message edited by ImperialKaskins - Saturday, 2011-08-06, 12:33 PM

Wednesday, 2011-08-10, 12:39 PM

Message # 2

VPf2
Owner of the Website

Generalissimo
Administrator

Hey and sorry for the late reply,

Download these two: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/unledymj.png/

Extract and run Setup_1.exe then Setup_2.exe, install both in the same folder as Panzers_Phase_2.exe

1st problem is whether i don't know is the Panzer Phase 3 uploaded file has been corrupted or not, my Winrar and 7.zip said it got error corrupted file, but it somehow manage to unpack it. I tried redownload it from another website and it also have the similar problem. I tried from Megaload, and another 2 site from this one, ( cant remember ). I Downloaded part 1 and 2 but i tried unpack one at the time and also two at the time. Both of em give me a similar error message. File is corrupted. I only manage to install part 1 ( even with the message said is corrupted ) , somehow i can't find part 2. I tried downloading from 2 sites, currently the 3rd site...

Both, the setup executable files and the RAR archives were thoroughly tested and work. Here's what you can try: either download these files with a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.) or use a download manager. If your internet speed is very slow, downloading files with old browsers might corrupt the downloaded files.

Friday, 2011-08-12, 5:29 PM

Message # 3

ImperialKaskins

Sergeant
User

Hello and thank you for the reply, i somehow manage to download from 3 mirrors except the 4th one ( The 10 download part files ). :X
I am using Firefox to download them all along and have the download problem. I keep my eyes on the download thing for like 5 hours per file ( setup 1 and setup 2 is 4 hours+ ).
After then i try unpacking it. I got the error on always the 2nd setup. I will try to use Download Manager, thank you for the reply and i may post here again for the result.
By using Download Manager, ( Maybe by this coming Saturday i post here back )

( I wasted almost 10GB for Setup2 and still not working, lucky mine is unlimited but very slow speed. )

EDITED : 1st download setup is from PC 1, the 2nd setup was on PC 2. The 2nd and 3rd time i downloaded from PC1. I tried the 1st link again with the download manager.

Added (2011-08-12, 5:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hello again sorry of double posting it. I Finally manage o unpack it. Thank you very much for the help and its a good game, i will try to suggest a few more things needed to add in Panzer Phase 3. Most of it are tanks.

WE ARE HERE TOO.... PLAY....

Message edited by ImperialKaskins - Wednesday, 2011-08-10, 5:05 PM

Forum » Codename PANZERS Phase 3 (Mod) » Technical Support » Topic : Panzer Phase 3 mod Problem (Problem.... :v)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright VPf2 Designs © 2024