The model is very nice, needs some tuning though. The firepower was way to high. And the armour has to be set using what they actually improved on various models. So here is a rounddown of all panzer 3 models and what improvement they actually did.
* Panzer III Ausf. A, B, C, D - Pre-production models in 1937-1938. 75 produced.
* Panzer III Ausf. E, F - Production models 1939-1940. Armed with 3.7 cm KwK 36 L/46.5 (later 5 cm KwK 38 L/42) guns. 531 produced.
* Panzer III Ausf. G - More armour on gun mantlet. Armed with 5 cm KwK 38 L/42 gun. 600 produced in 1940-1941.
* Panzer III Ausf. H - Minor modifications. Bolt-on armor added to front and rear hull (30 mm + 30 mm plates). 308 produced in 1940-1941.
* Panzer III Ausf. I - Variant mentioned in Allied intelligence reports but not an actual existing vehicle.
* Panzer III Ausf. J - The hull was lengthened. Front armor increased to 50 mm plate. 482 produced in 1941.
* Panzer III Ausf. J¹ - Equipped with the longer and more powerful 5 cm KwK 39 L/60 gun. 1,067 produced in late 1941 to mid 1942.
* Panzer III Ausf. K - Panzerbefehlswagen command tank variant with a modified turret. Carried actual main armament rather than a dummy gun as found on other Panzer III command versions.
* Panzer III Ausf. L - Uparmored to 50 mm + 20 mm plates. 653 produced in 1942.
* Panzer III Ausf. M - Minor modifications such as deep-wading exhaust and schurzen. 250 produced in 1942-1943.
* Panzer III Ausf. N - Armed with a short barreled 7.5 cm KwK 37 L/24 gun, due to 7.5cm gun's ability to fire HEAT rounds. 700 re-equipped J/L/M models in 1942-1943.
I see that the M model is setup to use 75mm gun effects. This should be changed to a smaller gun and damage set to 60 for a J model cause it had a better 50mm gun that the earlier version did. 60 also for a M type but then with a 20 up in armour from the skirts.
And can i get the mg next to the driver on the J model??? I see you have it on the N version. And sad to see that you cant use numbers on turrets/skirts. Any way to fix that???